Good news for Clickbank’s affiliate. ClickBank Direct Deposit is Available.
ClickBank offers Direct Deposit (ACH & XACH) into both domestic and international bank accounts to eligible clients, at no extra charge. This payment alternative offers several benefits to affilates:
- No extra charges
- Fast (1-5 business days)
- Payments in your local currency
Direct Deposit is a fast and reliable method for receiving your account payments. This means that you no longer need to receive your ClickBank payments via check. Additionally, it allows you to receive payments in your local currency, alleviating unnecessary bank fees.
To be eligible an account must have first received three paper paychecks within any 90-day period. Additionally, only accounts in the following countries are eligible at this time: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Mexico, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Enabling Direct Deposit
To enable direct deposit within your account, follow the instructions below. For more detailed information, including screen shots, refer to the Direct Deposit Release Documentation.
Steps to enable Direct Deposit:
- Login to your ClickBank account
- Click on the “Account Settings” tab
- Click “Edit” next to “Payment Information”
- Select the “Direct Deposit” payment method radio button
- Add the requested data to the direct deposit information area
- Click “Save Changes”
- The system displays a notification in your account and sends an email to the email address you have listed as your “Account Email” with instructions for completing the enrollment process
- Go the email account specified in your “Account Email” address
- Locate the email recently received from “ClickBank Notifications” and follow the instructions provided in the email
That’s it! You’ll receive a confirmation email from Clickbank that the change has been made.
[ClickBank Offers Direct Deposit – Clickbank Blog]