What is Google Adwords?
Google AdWords ads connect us with new customers at the precise moment when they’re looking for our products or services. With Google AdWords we create our own ads, choose keywords to help Google match our ads to our audience and pay only when someone clicks on them.Another definision; Adwords is Googles version of the pay-per-click advertising model. It allows us to display ads which link directly to our website when searches are done for our chosen keywords or keyphrases.
How to creating an AdWords Starter Edition account?
Use the simple one-page Starter Edition wizard to create your new account. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit the AdWords home page.
- Click the Click to begin button.
- Select Starter Edition and then click Continue.
- Select your ad location and language. First, pick the location where you would like your ad to appear. Then select the language in which you want to write your ad. Your ad will appear to users who have selected this as their primary language; please note that Google does not translate your ad.
- Write your ad. Enter a headline and two lines of text, along with the URL your ad will link to.
- Choose keywords. These are the search terms which can trigger the display of your ad.
- Choose your currency. This is the currency you will use to pay Google for your AdWords ads. Most people choose their local currency, of course, but you may select any currency you like. This currency affects only how you pay Google; it is unrelated to any currencies you may use for transactions with your customers.
- Set your monthly budget. Select one of the preset monthly amounts, or select the box at bottom and enter your own amount.
- Click Continue.
- Follow the instructions on the page titled Do you have a Google Account? to either enter your existing account information or create a new Google Account. When you are finished, click Create AdWords Account.
- You’ll see a confirmation page saying that a verification message has been sent to your email address. Your ad will not start running until you have verified your account.
- When the verification email arrives, follow the instructions to enter your billing information and agree to the AdWords terms and conditions. On the final setup page, click Save and Activate.