Well, after use some wordpress themes, I decide to create my own wordpress theme. Perhaps, it’s not a perfect theme.
This is my first wordpress theme and I hope it’s can be a nice wordpress theme. My wordpress theme’s name is Krakal, which one of beautiful beach in Yogyakarta, about 60 km from my home town 😀
This theme was inspirated from Audyasha theme which come from Kubrick theme. But now I made a lot of modification to this theme 😉
- Download krakal.zip file
- Unzip the krakal.zip file
- Upload the krakal folder to your wordpress theme directory
- Activate krakal wordpress theme
This theme is still under developing so any suggestions will be appreciate very much 😉 So feel free to add any comments about this theme. Have a great day and good luck…
- Use class=”alignright” tag for images to appear on right , class=”alignleft” tag for images to appear on left, and class=”centered” tag for images to appear on center.
- Widgets Support
- 07/17/2006: Remove bottom-block. Most user not use it. Edit footer text and fix CSS.
- 07/07/2006: Upload new version (Krakal 1.0) with 2 column. See screenshot. For live demo please this site, currently I use it 😉
- 06/09/2006: Add support to gravatars plugin
- 06/08/2006: Initial public release