LoudLaunch is yet another service that is aiming to connect bloggers with advertisers. LoudLaunch allows bloggers to earn money by reviewing and writing about advertisers? press releases. LoudLaunch is currently accepting registrations from both advertisers and bloggers.
The good thing about LoudLaunch is that advertisers can create a campaign starting from as low as US$50. Of course, if the budget was higher, then more bloggers will spread the news and create a much louder buzz.
Now what about bloggers? LoudLaunch allows bloggers to do what they do, naturally while getting paid for it. LoudLaunch allows bloggers to be compensated for helping advertisers distribute their press releases, news, services, products, and websites. It?s so easy and fast. Bloggers can post up to two campaigns per day on a blog. If you have multiple blogs, then you can post twice on each of them.
Here are some initial notes on LoudLaunch?s policies on blog posting and remuneration.
- Full disclosure needed for sponsored posts.
- No requirement for positive posts or review.
- No limit to number of blogs per person.
- Blogs must be in English and at least 60 days old.
- Submitted blogs need to undergo a discretionary review – emphasis on quality of writing, frequency of posts etc.
- Participating blogger can only make two posts per day per blog.
- Blog posts have to remain on the blog for at least 45 days.
- Bloggers are paid based on the exposure their blog can deliver; from $5 to $200 per post.
- Payment is made only by Paypal and no other means.
Let?s get loud and be heard!