One day I got email from my friend about all the various plugins I run on my blog.
Here is a list of all of the WordPress plugins that I have installed on this blog.
As you will see from this list I have a bunch of plugins installed and one thing I never checked on is any performance issues with having all these running. Enjoy!
- aLinks – A WordPress plugin that automatically links keywords in your blog post. By Sean Hickey.
- Click Counter – Adds a click counter to links in your posts. By Ozh.
- Crawl Page – This generator will create a crawl page for your WordPress blog. By RJ.
- Dagon Design Sitemap Generator – Generates a customizable sitemap containing all posts and pages. By Aleister.
- Executable PHP widget – Like the Text widget, but it will take PHP code as well. Up to 9 instances of this widget may exist. Heavily derived from the Text widget code included with the widget plugin by Automattic, Inc. By Otto.
- FAlbum – A plugin for displaying your Flickr photosets and photos in a gallery format on your WordPress site. By Elijah Cornell.
- Feedburner Feed Replacement – Forwards all feed traffic to Feedburner while creating a randomized feed for Feedburner to pull from. By Steve Smith.
- Get Recent Comments – Display the most recent comments or trackbacks with your own formatting in the sidebar. By Krischan Jodies.
- Google Sitemaps – This generator will create a Google compliant sitemap of your WordPress blog. By Arne Brachhold.
- Gravatars – This plugin provides an administrative interface to control default gravatar options. Registered users can also (optionally) define local gravatar images that will override their gravatar.com default. By Scott Merrill.
- Related Posts – Returns a list of the related entries based on active/passive keyword matches. By Alexander Malov & Mike Lu.
- Landing sites – When visitors is referred to your site from a search engine, they are definitely looking for something specific – often they just roughly check the page they land on and then closes the window if what they are looking for isn?t there. Why not help them by showing them related posts to their search on your blog? This plugin/guide lets you do that, works with a long list of search engines! Plugin is made with help from these scripts: http://www.w-a-s-a-b-i.com/archives/2006/02/02/wordpress-related-entries-20/ – http://textsnippets.com/posts/show/231 – http://www.lazaryn.com/entry-28.html By The undersigned.
- Picasa Web Matrix – Shows pictures from Picasa Web Albums. Original source code by Otto. By Stephen Reinhardt.
- Post Teaser – Post Teaser generates a preview or ?teaser? of a post for the main, archive and category pages, with a link underneath to go to the full post page. It includes features to generate a word count, image count, and an estimated reading time. By Jonathan Leighton (Turnip).
- Sidebar Widgets – Adds ?Sidebar Widgets? panel under Presentation menu By Automattic, Inc..
- Sideblog WordPress Plugin – A simple aside plugin. By Kates Gasis.
- Sociable – Automatically add links on your posts to popular social bookmarking sites. By Peter Harkins.
- Spam Karma 2 – Ultimate Spam Killer for WordPress. By dr Dave.
- StatCounter for WordPress – Adds the StatCounter invisible counter code to the footer of each page of your WP site. By Serge K. Keller.
- Subscribe To Comments – Allows readers to recieve notifications of new comments that are posted to an entry By Mark Jaquith and Jennifer (ScriptyGoddess).
- Sweet Titles – Adds Dustin Diaz? Sweet Titles to your blog. By Tom Ingram.
- Tags in the Head – A simple plugin to use UTW tags as META Keywords in your HEAD By Kirk Montgomery.
- Text Ads Link Widget – Adds a sidebar widget to display Text Ads Link. By Supriyadi Slamet Widodo. 😉
- Ultimate Tag Warrior – Ultimate Tag Warrior is a tagging plugin, that?s heavy on tag visualisation. I Like Pi! By Christine Davis.
- wp-cache – Very fast cache module. It?s composed of several modules, this plugin can configure and manage the whole system. By Ricardo Galli Granada.
- WP-ContactForm – WP Contact Form is a drop in form for users to contact you. It can be implemented on a page or a post. It currently works with WordPress 2.0+. Script modified by Doug Karr to require a challenge question and response to fight spam. By Ryan Duff.
- Zap_NewWindow – External links in posts (links that refer to other domains) will be automatically opened in a new browser window. No target=?_blank? needed. The code is valide to XHTML Strict. By Tom Koehler.
That’s all. Have a great day and gud lak!