When you join to ClickBank, you can not create your own password.
For security purposes, ClickBank will generate a password for you. Your password is case-sensitive and must be entered in all upper case letters.
IMHO, ClickBank password is strong but hard to remember. In past, you could not change your ClickBank password. Therefore, I need to take note the password and save it in the safety place =)
Many client’s ClickBank have requested the ability to change their ClickBank password. Hmm… me too 🙂
A good news is, ClickBank now added the ability to create our own password. While ClickBank still assigns our initial account password, we can now change our password on the “My Account” page.
Resetting a Forgotten Password
If you have forgotten your password, or would simply like to change it to another password generated by ClickBank, please use the following steps to access your account:
- At the ClickBank login page, click the Forgot your password? link. You will be asked to enter your account nickname and the email address currently listed in your ClickBank account (if you do not have access to the email address you registered with please see the information below).
- Click Continue to step 2 – a confirmation code is automatically generated and e-mailed to you from notify[at]clickbank.com.
- Retrieve the confirmation code, click on the link provided in the email, and enter the code where indicated.
- After you click Finish, your new password is confirmed.
Creating Your Own Password
If you would like to set your own password, you must first be logged in to your ClickBank account. Go to the My Account page, located under the Account Settings tab.
On this page, locate the Account Information box, and click the link that says Change Password. Please note that your new password must contain the following characters:
- 2 upper-case letters (e.g., A, B, C, D…)
- 2 lower-case letters (e.g., a, b, c, d…)
- 2 numbers (e.g., 1, 2, 3, 4…)
- 2 special characters (e.g., !, @, #, $…)
Due to these requirements, your password must be at least 8 characters long, and can be up to 20 characters. Make sure you can remember your password, or write it down somewhere, as ClickBank employees do not have access to your password. If you forget your self-created password, you will need to go through the process detailed above to reset your password.
When you have finished entering your new password, click Change to save your password. After successfully changing your password, you will need to log in again using your new password.
[Source: ClickBank Password]