Text Ads Link Widget for WordPress Sidebar is a WordPress Widgets which can be used to insert Text Ads Link code in your WordPress sidebar without knowing HTML. Just open TLA widget, drag and drop it to sidebar.
What is Text Link Ads?
Text Link Ads is a program where you sell your site space to advertisers. Text Link Ads is not a pay per click or contextually served ad system. You can display Text Link Ads on the same page with Google AdSense, Yahoo! Publisher Network and other contextually served ads. So don?t worry because you are not violating one of Google AdSense policy.
How to register?
To register your site for Text Link Ads is easy. Submit your site to be approved into their publisher program, insert ad code and wait for advertisers buying your ads space. For wordpress user, there is a plugin where you can use to insert the code without you have to copy all the code into your site page.
Once you have enabled the plugin, you will need to insert TLA code:
where you want the text ads displayed within the layout of your site. Therefore You can use this widget to insert code above without open your themes. This will display the ads on the sidebar.
Text Ads Link Insert Code
Text Ads Link Widget Option
Text Ads Link on Sidebar
- Help You to insert Text Ads Link code in your WordPress sidebar without knowing HTML.
- Add a link to your package directly. You need to insert your packages ID.
- Option to open your package link in a new browser.
- Option to show your ads on single page (homepage only) or site wide.
- Only show TLA in your sidebar.
- Text Link Ads account.
- WordPress Sidebar Widgets Plugin.
- Download Text Ads Link widget.
- Unzip and upload tlawidget.php to your /wp-content/plugins/widget/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from inside WordPress (Plugins tab).
- Drag Text Ads Link widget to your sidebar from inside WordPress (Presentation tab > Sidebar Widgets).
- Click the configuration icon and enter your title, package ID, and site option.
How to get your package ID
- Login into Text Link Ads.
- Edit your listings.
- Edit your side detail. You should see this following message:
Your site is currently available at:
. Therefore your package id is 45044. This is my package id for an example. You should get your own package id
- Nov 04, 2006: Initial public release.