Last Saturday, I withdraw my money from PayPal to my Indonesia Bank Account. Please see my post: PayPal Available Withdraw to Banks in Indonesia.
Fortunately, I got my money in my Indonesia bank account on January 29, 2008. Paypal made deposit to my bank. Great…. 😀
I use Bank Central Asia (BCA) to withdraw my money from my PayPal account.
Paypal Withdraw Status Completed
There are some important notes:
- I made withdraw from PayPal on Jan 25, 2008 and I got my money on BCA on Jan 29, 2008. Nice…
- I made withdraw 77.800 IDR (after PayPal’s conversion rate and fee) and I got 77.800 IDR in my BCA. In other word, it’s free 😉
- I use code bank (7 digits) with 3 digits from BI (for BCA 014) and the 4 digits is the branch code.
Please note your first name and surname on your PayPal account must match the name on your bank account. If it does not, your withdrawal request may be rejected by your bank.
For some Indonesian users, we recognize that naming standards maybe different, such as a single name, and thus may cause discrepancies between the name on the PayPal account and bank account. This may also cause your bank to decline your withdrawal request.
Please follow the instructions below if your withdrawal is declined:
- Contact your bank directly to request acceptance of the transfer.
- Withdraw your funds from your PayPal balance to your Visa® credit, debit or prepaid card.
Source: New Withdrawal Features Available with PayPal.
Well done… Have a great day!