Text Links Ads launched their newest product: Feedvertising. Feedvertising will allow you to have complete control over advertising on your RSS feed. Whether the ads come from us, your own in-house efforts, or your affiliate links, the choice is totally up to you!
For a full tutorial on Feedvertising you can Feedvertising Tutorial
Bloggers can use our FREE Feedvertising technology to run text link ads in your RSS feed. Whether the ads come from us, your own in-house efforts, or your affiliate links… the choice is totally up to you!
Advertisers can finally drill down on even the toughest target audience by selecting individual blog RSS feeds to advertise in. Reach people where they actually read!
To get started please follow these steps:
- Login to www.text-link-ads.com
- Click on the ?Publisher Program? tab and then hit the Edit your listings link.
- To the right of each of your domains click to ?Edit Site Details?. Once there you are able to upgrade your account to include Feedvertising. I suggest you test the plugin by selecting to use some of the spots for personal use.
- After you have updated your listing to include Feedvertising you now need to set up and reinstall your WordPress plugin. To do this, go here. and click on ?Install Ad Code?. This new plugin should replace your current plugin. Your current TLA ads will still appear with this one new plugin.
- This is the fun part! On the Feedvertising to the right of your domain, click to ?manage rss ads? Then you can add in some test ads that will appear one ad per every NEW post you create. These new ads will only appear in RSS readers and not on your blog. You can add ads that promote your other network sites, an affiliate program, a job listing, you name it! You can also devote as many spots as you please to our marketplace where we will try to sell space for you once we launch to the public.
For more information about this program please visit their official Feedvertising Website.