There are a lot of way to monetize your blog. Some people may think that this method is not very useful. But, actually this method can indirectly bring you a lot of revenue too. You should try to monetize your blog with Paypal donation.
Sometimes, if you feel that your post in your blog is worth for getting donation, then, you can try to put the Donation button under the post you wrote. People will pay you if they think that your post is worth for certain amount.
Here is step by step how to create Paypal donation button:
- You must have a Paypal account.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click on the “Merchant Services” tab.
- Click on the Donations link.
- Specify the name, amount (optional; if you leave amount blank, your donor will be asked to choose a donation amount), and other details of the donation.
- Add more optional information such as a customized button graphic and the ability to include a note with the donation.
- Create Button Now and the Button Factory will generate customized HTML code.
- Finally, just copy and paste the html code to your blog and you ready to monetize your blog 😉
Have a great day and gud lak!